We Care and Give Back
Bambuza believes healthy food starts with a healthy community. We partner with local schools to advance educational opportunity and non-profit organizations to help those in need locally and abroad.
Our Wednesday school dining program, Food4Thought, includes a 50% donation for school activities. Come on in to the designated Bambuza location and we'll donate 50% of the proceeds to local schools.
- SW Charter School - Janurary 18th, 2017 | Portland
- Lake Grove Elementary - January 25, 2017 | Lake Oswego
- Rivergrove Elementary - February 8th, 2017 | Lake Oswego
- Durham Elementary - Februrary 15th, 2017 | Tigard
- Templeton Elementary - March 15th, 2017 | Tigard
- Multonomah Playschool - March 22nd, 2017 | Portland
- Charles F. Tigard Elementary - April 5th, 2017 | Tigard
- Ainsworth Elementary - April 19th, 2017 | Portland
- Montclair Elementary - April 26th, 2017 | Tigard
- Oak Creek Elementary - May 17th, 2017 | Lake Oswego
- Twality Middle School - May24th, 2017 | Tigard
Walk4Water Sponsor - April 29th
Come, walk with us on April 29th! Bambuza is a proud to support Water Africa's effort to provide access to clean, safe water to the people of Zambia - learn more at http://www.waterafrica.org/walk4water9/
Dinner for our Friends
Twice a month we cook simple dinner for our friends in public areas in town hoping to become their friends or just be able to provide a home cooked healthy meal to cheer up their day.